Ideas come from anywhere and everywhere. Sort of like the GOOD I talk about so often.
One way I like to gather collections of good ideas is via lists. When I find ’em and I like ’em, I copy them into my journal. When I go back and review them is another thing!
Need to do better in that category. All the same, here are a few list I’ve come across just today that I think are worth jotting down and circling back to.
6 Plus 1 Cool Tactical Products
1. Shadowhawk X800 Tactical Flashlight
2. TrackR Bravo
3. Inferno Dual Beam Lighter
4. TL900 LED Headlamp
5. Shadowhawk Military Tactical Laser
6. Everstryke Pro
BONUS: The Hoffman Richter Tactical Stinger Spy Pen
10 Foods Good for your Gut
2) Jerusalem Artichokes
3) Chicory Root
5) Whole Oats
7) Dandelion Greens
8) Whole Grains
10) Garlic & Onions
Ten Tips on How To Be More Productive
1) Have a consistent bed-time.
2) Review your goals first thing in the morning.
3) Make being more active a given.
4) Do an efficiency check-in to see how it’s going.
5) Know if you’re an “early bird” or a “night owl”.
6) Designate “no-technology” time.
7) Prepare the night before.
8) Start off calm.
9) Take regular breaks.
10) Do NOT multi-task.
Some Universal Values to Live By