1. Getting the kids in the mix, vacation planning continues.
2. Pancake breakfast muffins. YUMMY.
3. Singing songs from “Moana” in the car.
4. Holiday weekend. Another night for BBQ. Old school. GOOD.
5. New kid show (for dad): “Bat Pat.” Thank You, Netflix.
6. Visiting Grammy, backyard chat in the afternoon shade.
7. Kids picking up the loose fruit from the trees.
8. Middle age back aches.
9. Considering American foreign policy and policy makers. It’s complicated, for sure. Not much to my liking currently.
10. Remembering King Tut.