1. Trying to teach your kids about Memorial Day; it’s a process. It starts with values, and love, and sacrifice. There’s more, of course, but that’s a good start.
2. Morning walk, hot day, tired children.
3. I may be damned, but Thank You, endless kids’ shows.
4. Thankful the sprinklers are working for another season.
5. Bright sun, long sleeves.
6. Lime flavor has become a top three for me.
7. Glad to have slip-on garden shoes.
8. I love my family and the plants in my yard, too. Example? Bougainvillea. Long, mixed relationship. Overall? GOOD.
9. Make sure your kids are hydrated.
10. Full Circle: REMEMBER.